Simple Changes, Big Rewards: A practical, easy guide for healthy, happy living
7 changes that can make your life healthier, happier, and more rewarding
Eat healthier * Stick to exercise * Diet effectively * Nip an unhealthy habit * Harness positive psychology * Get more sleep * Ease stress
People can achieve remarkable changes in their lives by taking one small step at a time. The day-to-day choices you make influence whether you maintain vitality as you age or develop life-shortening illnesses and disabling conditions like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and stroke.
In this Special Health Report, Harvard Medical School doctors introduce you to strategies you can stick with. You’ll find out how to create long-lasting change and set goals that are specific, measureable, achievable, and realistic. And you’ll learn invaluable tips for conquering rough spots that may occur as you progress.
These are resolutions you can keep. These changes don’t require you to clean out your pantry, invest in gear, or carve out extra hours from your day. Instead, you learn to replace old habits with new ones.
This report targets seven goals and gives you six sensible, practical steps for reaching each goal. With Simple Changes, Big Rewards, you’ll master proven tools that will make dieting easier, meals more wholesome, workouts more fun, and stress less disruptive, and will even help you invest each day with greater joy and meaning.
Don’t wait ‘til next year…or even next week. Order your copy of Simple Changes, Big Rewards today!
Inside Simple Changes, Big Rewards, you’ll discover…
- Insights and ideas for avoiding common obstacles to change
- 42 different steps that add to your prospects for success
- How to turn a setback into a plus in the process of change
- 7 tips to help you create changes that last a lifetime
- How to select your first goal (the choice may surprise you!)
- A month-by-month calendar for tracking your progress
- How friends, family, and social media can boost your commitment