Welcome to our Cholesterol Resource Center.
For more information about cholesterol, see our Special Health Report on Managing Your Cholesterol.
Ask the Harvard Doc
- Can LDL be too low?
- Do I need my liver function tested after I start a statin?
- Why I'm not prescribing statins for all my patients
- Studies support broader use of cholesterol-lowering statins
- PCSK9 inhibitors: a major advance in cholesterol-lowering drug therapy
- Combination of a cholesterol-lowering statin and ezetimibe lowers risk of a heart attack or stroke
- "Advanced" cholesterol testing, is it for you?
- A promising new treatment for high triglycerides
- Know your triglycerides
- The type of fat you eat matters!
- 5 foods that fight high cholesterol
- 3 diet changes to help lower cholesterol levels
- How to lower your cholesterol without drugs
- Panel suggests that dietary guidelines stop warning about cholesterol in food
- Avocado a day keeps the cholesterol at bay
- Eggs and your health
Take our Cholesterol Quiz