Harvard Women's Health Watch

Ask the doctor: What can I do for bunions?

Bunions are best treated by podiatrists, who can suggest the right shoes, inserts, and other treatments to relieve pain. Surgery is a last resort.
To continue reading this article, you must login.
  • Research health conditions
  • Check your symptoms
  • Prepare for a doctor's visit or test
  • Find the best treatments and procedures for you
  • Explore options for better nutrition and exercise
Learn more about the many benefits and features of joining Harvard Health Online »