Should you screen?
- PSA — Old controversies, new results
- Video: Recent studies on PSA testing provide more evidence of little to no benefits
- Video: Prostate cancer screening not recommended in men over age 75
- Task force says no to PSA screening for older men
- When to test for prostate cancer: A conversation with the principal investigator of the ERSPC
Biomarkers and screening
- Moving beyond PSA screening: Biomarkers are helping doctors decide whether to perform a biopsy, determine the best treatment, and develop new targeted therapies
Your prostate exam
- Interactive guide: Understanding PSA
- Digital rectal exam
- PSA test
- Newer screening tests
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
To read summaries of the latest research on prostate cancer screening, visit Prostate news.