Harvard Women's Health Watch

By the way, doctor: What can I take for osteoporosis besides Fosamax?

I'm 60 and have osteoporosis. My doctor is recommending Fosamax, but I'm concerned about jawbone problems. Are there any other drugs I can take?
To continue reading this article, you must login.
  • Research health conditions
  • Check your symptoms
  • Prepare for a doctor's visit or test
  • Find the best treatments and procedures for you
  • Explore options for better nutrition and exercise
Learn more about the many benefits and features of joining Harvard Health Online »