Aneurysm check urged for some men

If you are a man between the ages of 65 and 75, and you smoke or once smoked, you should ask your doctor to check you for a common but generally silent condition that can suddenly turn deadly.
To continue reading this article, you must login.
  • Research health conditions
  • Check your symptoms
  • Prepare for a doctor's visit or test
  • Find the best treatments and procedures for you
  • Explore options for better nutrition and exercise
Learn more about the many benefits and features of joining Harvard Health Online »