Recent Blog Articles
HIV rates rising: Could new forms of PrEP help?
Careful! Scary health news can be harmful to your health
Post-pandemic weight loss: There’s an app for that
Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia by telemedicine: Is it as good as in-person treatment?
Prediabetes diagnosis as an older adult: What does it really mean?
Is blood sugar monitoring without diabetes worthwhile?
Large review study finds low risk of erectile dysfunction after prostate biopsy
Does exercise help protect against severe COVID-19?
A new Alzheimer’s drug has been approved. But should you take it?
Need physical therapy? 3 key questions your PT will ask
Other Product Information
- The power of yoga
- What is yoga?
- The major components of yoga
- The health benefits of yoga
- Increased well-being
- Better physical health
- Better mental health
- Before you start: Safety first
- When to get a doctor’s approval
- Advice for people with arthritis
- Advice for people with high blood pressure
- Advice for people with osteoporosis
- Advice for people with glaucoma
- How to use the yoga practices in this report
- Terminology used in the routines
- Tips for a better, safer practice
- Basic Practice
- Flexibility Practice
- Balance Practice
- Strengthening Practice
- Energizing Practice
- Calming Practice
- SPECIAL SECTION:
- Expand your practice — finding the right class
No reviews have been left for this newsletter. Log in and leave a review of your own.
You might also be interested in…
Introduction to Yoga
Yoga is more than just a workout—it’s actually a combination of four components: postures (like tree pose), breathing practices, deep relaxation, and meditation that can transform your health on many different levels. To show you how easy yoga can be and how you can reap the many health benefits, Harvard Medical School experts created An Introduction to Yoga.
Free Healthbeat Signup
Get the latest in health news delivered to your inbox!