Recent Blog Articles
Why all the buzz about inflammation — and just how bad is...
What’s the right way to brush your teeth?
Want to stay healthy over the holidays?
How to help your preschooler sleep alone
21 spices for healthy holiday foods
New guidelines on opioids for pain relief: What you need to know
Should you get an over-the-counter hearing aid?
Shortage of ADHD medicines: Advice on coping if you are affected
When replenishing fluids, does milk beat water?
Melasma: What are the best treatments?
Preventing the spread of the coronavirus
Physical distancing, masks, vaccines , and other preventive measures
Getting vaccinated and boosted is the best way to reduce your risk of symptoms, especially becoming severely ill, if you get COVID-19. But right along with vaccination are steps you can take to both avoid getting infected and help prevent spreading the virus to others. They include wearing your mask when you need to, avoiding crowds, and maintaining physical distance.
Additional information on coronavirus and COVID-19 can be found on other pages within the Resource Center.
No results matched your search.
- Masks save lives: Here's what you need to know
- Thinking about holiday gatherings? Harvard Health experts weigh in
- Preparing for the holidays? Don't forget rapid tests for COVID-19
- Do vitamin D, zinc, and other supplements help prevent COVID-19 or hasten healing?
- Wondering about COVID-19 vaccines if you're pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Holiday jangle: Tricky conversations around COVID safety with family and friends
- Why are mRNA vaccines so exciting?
- College student coming home? What to know and do
- Holidays 2020: What's safe and what's risky during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Keeping your family safe this Thanksgiving
- Blown up in smoke: Young adults who vape at greater risk of COVID symptoms
- Avoiding COVID-19 when following the guidelines seems impossible
- Vaccines for COVID-19 moving closer
- How risky is using a public bathroom during the pandemic?
- Protesting in the time of COVID-19
- Daily decisions about risk: What to do when there's no right answer
- How to socialize in a pandemic
- Bracing for contact tracing
- Intimacy, sex, and COVID-19
- Scrubbing your hands dry? Soaps, moisturizers, and tips to help keep skin healthy
- Apps to keep us connected in a time of social distancing
Visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for more information on coronavirus and COVID-19.
As a service to our readers, Harvard Health Publishing provides access to our library of archived content. Please note the date of last review or update on all articles.
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.
Free Healthbeat Signup
Get the latest in health news delivered to your inbox!