By the way, doctor: Which calcium supplement should I take?

A Harvard Medical School physician discusses the two different types of calcium supplements and the advantages of each.
To continue reading this article, you must login.
  • Research health conditions
  • Check your symptoms
  • Prepare for a doctor's visit or test
  • Find the best treatments and procedures for you
  • Explore options for better nutrition and exercise
Learn more about the many benefits and features of joining Harvard Health Online »