Recent Blog Articles
Concerned about your child’s development?
Why all the buzz about inflammation — and just how bad is...
What’s the right way to brush your teeth?
Want to stay healthy over the holidays?
How to help your preschooler sleep alone
21 spices for healthy holiday foods
New guidelines on opioids for pain relief: What you need to know
Should you get an over-the-counter hearing aid?
Shortage of ADHD medicines: Advice on coping if you are affected
When replenishing fluids, does milk beat water?
What you need to know about COVID-19 vaccines
The FDA has granted full approval to two COVID-19 vaccines and has authorized one other. We continue to learn more about how long protection from vaccines and boosters lasts, and whether vaccinations protect against emerging variants. Vaccines remain the key for an end to this pandemic.
Additional information on coronavirus and COVID-19 can be found on other pages within the Resource Center.
No results matched your search.
- Thinking about COVID booster shots? Here's what to know
- Wondering about COVID-19 vaccines if you're breastfeeding?
- Unvaccinated and misunderstood? Let's talk
- New information for parents on myocarditis and COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines: Safe and effective for American Indian and Alaskan Native communities
- Should we track all breakthorugh cases of COVID-19?
- COVID-19 vaccines for children and teens: What we do — and don't — know
- COVID-19 vaccines and the LGBTQ+ community
- You got the COVID-19 vaccine? I have vaccine envy
- My COVID-19 vaccine story –– and what happened next
- Why won't some health care workers get vaccinated?
- COVID-19 vaccines: Safety, side effects –– and coincidence
- Wondering about COVID-19 vaccines if you're pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Why are mRNA vaccines so exciting?
- Vaccines for COVID-19 moving closer
Visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for more information on coronavirus and COVID-19.
Image: Mongkolchon Akesin/Getty Images
As a service to our readers, Harvard Health Publishing provides access to our library of archived content. Please note the date of last review or update on all articles.
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.
Free Healthbeat Signup
Get the latest in health news delivered to your inbox!