Harvard Doctors Reveal
The best ways to fight fibromyalgia!
Defeat the pain, exhaustion, frustration and “fibro-fog” of FYBROMYALGIA
Act now, and you’ll instantly have the answers you need to help triumph over the debilitating symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Yes, fibromyalgia is painful…exhausting…and so very frustrating with the limitations it places on you. Despite what some doctors may think, it is a real and very treatable condition.
And now, there is real hope and help.
Thanks to the health experts at Harvard Medical School, you can find the answers and the promise of help for a fuller, more active life in our just-published Fighting Fibromyalgia: A Harvard Medical School Guide.
Discover Powerful Tools and Insight to Help Triumph over Fibromyalgia
You’ll find step-by-step, easy-to-understand, action steps you can take to help find the relief you’re looking for…
- Causes, risk factors, and triggers: Find out if you are susceptible to fibromyalgia…and what events may trigger its symptoms.
- Symptoms: Not everyone with fibromyalgia has the same symptoms. Find out what to look for to help speed your diagnosis.
- Diagnosis: While fibromyalgia may have symptoms similar to four other ailments, you’ll discover the steps to help confirm a diagnosis that can lead to an effective treatment.
- Treatment: While there is no cure for fibromyalgia, you’ll discover a variety of drug and non-drug treatments, and simple lifestyle changes to help relieve pain and improve sleep.
- Support: See how to find a doctor who understands fibromyalgia and treatment options — plus additional resources to help you triumph over fibromyalgia.
If you are suffering from the pain, fatigue and mental fog of fibromyalgia, don’t suffer needlessly. Help can soon be on the way, starting with Fighting Fibromyalgia: A Harvard Medical School Guide. Order your copy now.
Inside the insightful and helpful Harvard Medical School Guide Fighting Fibromyalgia:
- Causes, triggers, and risk factors of fibromyalgia
- Understanding the symptoms of this condition
- Criteria for a fibromyalgia diagnosis
- Medications that can help fibromyalgia
- Lifestyle changes that help you cope with stress and symptoms