Discover the best treatments for anxiety and stress disorders
A certain level of anxiety and worry is normal and even necessary. But there's no need to let fearful thoughts and anxieties rule your life. It is possible to get relief from anxiety, phobias, and stress, even if you have lived with them for a long time.
In Anxiety and Stress Disorders, Harvard Medical School experts explain 10 common anxiety and stress disorders and their symptoms so you can find the most effective treatment for you.
This Special Health Report will show you:
- The best treatments for specific phobias like fear of flying, heights, or animals
- How exposure therapy can help people overcome fears
- Why having obsessive thoughts or compulsive behaviors doesn't mean you have obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Tips for getting a better night's sleep when you suffer from anxiety
- The therapy that can help some people prevent panic disorders
- How anxiety affects us as we age
- The high blood pressure drug that may help ease anxiety
- And more!
You'll also get a special bonus section — Alternative Approaches to Treating Anxiety. It includes information on the best alternative techniques for easing anxiety and stress. In fact, for some people, these treatments alone may reduce or even eliminate symptoms. See how mindfulness meditation may help relieve anxiety, discover what experts say about hypnosis, and find out about biofeedback, deep breathing, visualization, body scanning, and more.
Get authoritative information that will help you get relief. Send for your copy of Anxiety and Stress Disorders now.
Get the information that will get you relief. Order Anxiety and Stress Disorders and discover:
You save 30% OFF the cover price and get FREE shipping and handling. Plus, you're protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!