Annual Report on Prostate Diseases
What Every Man Should Know About how to Prevent and Treat Prostate Problem
Prostate problems—prostate cancer, an enlarged prostate, or prostatitis--can be hard to diagnose and treat. That’s why every man should understand how to reduce the risk of prostate cancer and know how to advocate for the best treatment should they occur.
This newly updated report brings you everything you need to know about prostate disease.
The Report brings context and clarity to today’s options for diagnosing and treating prostate cancer, from screening and imaging techniques to medications and radiation to nerve-sparing surgery, hormonal therapy, and more. The Report also explores the prostate problem that keeps many men up at night—benign prostatic enlargement, or BPH. And it explains the best ways to ease the pain of prostatitis—inflammation and infection of the prostate gland—and keep it from coming back.
You’ll discover essential and evidence-baesd information, such as:
- An update on the latest research on prostate disease
- Is it really prostate cancer? 12 factors that can spike your PSA levels.
- The urine tests that can help accurately detect prostate high-grade cancer.
- The latest guidelines on when men with prostate cancer may opt for “active surveillance.”
- Open vs. Robotic Radical Prostatectomy: How the long-term outcomes compare.
- One surprising and simple way you can lower your prostate cancer risk by 20%.
- The imaging advance that targets even small metastatic tumors with pinpoint accuracy.
PLUS, you’ll learn “What happens after a PSA screening test produces a concerning result?” in a frank and informative roundtable discussion which reveals…
- How men should prepare to assure the most accurate PSA measurement.
- Why scans are replacing biopsies as the next—and best—first step.
- How doctors define an “abnormal” finding on an MRI scan.
- The biopsy option studies show can reduce the risk of infection to 0.4%!
- A reevaluation of the ED danger of repeated systematic biopsies.
|Why this 2023 Annual Report on Prostate Diseases is such a must-read for every man…
Since 2020, COVID has been the big medical story. In 2022, RSV and monkeypox joined it in stealing headlines, making it easy to miss tremendous progress against prostate disease. More than ever, there are new and effective options for prevention, detection, and successful treatment of prostate cancer, BPH, prostatitis, and prostate-related ED.
"The advances that have occurred in 2022 in prostate diseases are unparalleled" says Dr. Marc Garnick, founding editor of the Prostate Annual. "This Annual report that captures these advances is essential reading for men and their families."
This new edition is both timely and empowering. In this report Harvard doctors and experts share the progress and promise of today’s advances and breakthroughs. You will be informed and, most important, you will increase your ability to address a prostate condition with greater knowledge and confidence.
Don’t wait! Order your copy of the 2023 Annual Report on Prostate Diseases today!
- Information on BPH and how to effectively treat it
- The most promising advances in diagnosing and relieving prostatitis
- Prostate cancer updates—with the latest findings about its causes, and a new way to evaluate your risk based on PSA results.
- The latest research on treatments for prostate cancer, including emerging combination therapies that may work for your unique situation.
- Preventing and treating erectile dysfunction and incontinence
- 125 pages with charts, illustrations, self-assessment questionnaires, and more.
- Access to more than 200 research studies and reports
- Plus, Special Bonus Section on Biomarkers and Genetic Testing