Annual Report on Prostate Diseases
Harvard Doctors Reveal
The Best Ways to Prevent and Treat Prostate Problems
For such a small gland, the walnut-sized prostate causes men a lot of trouble. Blame that on its location: the prostate sits at the junction of sexual and urinary function. Problems like prostate cancer, an enlarged prostate, or prostatitis can be hard to diagnose and treat. That’s why if you have one of these conditions, you need access to the best experts.
Let the doctors of Harvard Medical School guide you through one of the most personal health decisions you’ll ever face.
This newly updated report brings you everything you need to know about prostate disease. You’ll learn which screening and imaging procedures are the safest and most definitive. The Report brings context and clarity to today’s treatment options for prostate cancer, from medications and radiation to nerve-sparing surgery, hormonal therapy, and more. The Report explores the prostate problem that keeps many men up at night—benign prostatic enlargement, or BPH. And it explains how prostatitis—inflammation and infection of the prostate gland—can be eased and sustained relief achieved.
You’ll discover everything you need to know, such as:
- Is it really prostate cancer? 12 factors that can spike your PSA levels.
- The urine-assay test that detects high-grade cancer with more than 95% accuracy.
- A two-hour in-office procedure that can bring years of relief from BPH.
- The cancer “vaccine” that turns the body’s immune system against tumor cells.
- Are you a candidate for active surveillance? The latest guidelines
- How the leading prostate cancer treatments compare for side effects.
- One surprising and simple way you can lower your prostate cancer risk by 20%!
- The big advance in detecting small metastatic tumors
PLUS, you get the Special Bonus Section—Biomarkers and genetic testing, which includes:
- The established test that has enabled doctors to reduce the repeat biopsy rate to less than 5%!
- A Medicare-covered gene test for the postoperative risk of metastasis.
- The breakthrough potential of ctDNA testing to accurately determine the best drug therapy for each patient
- The protein-based test that predicts whether a cancer will be aggressive or not.
|Why this may be the most important annual edition we have published yet…
In the last two years, COVID-19 stole the medical headlines, making it easy to miss advances against prostate disease. More than ever, there are new, accessible, and effective options for prevention, detection, and successful treatment of prostate cancer, BPH, prostatitis, and prostate-related ED.
This 2022 edition is timely and empowering. In this report, Harvard doctors and experts share the progress and promise of today’s advances and breakthroughs. You will be informed and, most importantly, you will increase your ability to address a prostate condition with greater knowledge and confidence.
Don’t wait! Order your copy of the 2022 Annual Report on Prostate Diseases today!
- Information on BPH and how to effectively treat it
- The most promising advances in diagnosing and relieving prostatitis
- Prostate cancer updates—with the latest findings about its causes, new options in screening, and 8 ways to reduce your risk.
- The top treatments for prostate cancer, including emerging combination therapies
- Preventing and treating erectile dysfunction and incontinence
- 120 pages with charts, illustrations, self-assessment questionnaires, and more.
- Access to more than 200 research studies and reports
- Plus, Special Bonus Section on Biomarkers and Genetic Testing