Living Well with Osteoarthritis
End the relentless aches and aggravation and start enjoying a more active and pain-free life once again!
Arthritis can be distracting. Distressing. And disheartening. It can make you hesitant. It can frustrate you — and even prevent you from doing all the things you love to do. It is, quite literally, a pain.
The good news is that you can live — and live well — with osteoarthritis, the most common type of arthritis. You can get relief from its pain and its consequences. This Special Health Report from Harvard Medical School will show you how.
You’ll discover advances that are making a real and lasting difference and strategies that are helping men and women reclaim mobility and banish agonizing joint pain.
The report will brief you on breakthroughs in joint replacement surgery. You’ll learn about the role of physical therapy as well as complementary procedures. And because medications remain the first line of defense, the report examines the effectiveness, safety, and possible side effects of more than 40 medications used to treat arthritis and relieve its pain.
A special section covers a host of things you can do on your own to make coping with osteoarthritis easier. You’ll be introduced to helpful tools, pain-relieving exercises, smart food and menu ideas, and more.
There’s no reason to ache when you can act! Order your copy of Living Well with Osteoarthritis today!
Inside Living Well with Osteoarthritis, you'll find…
- Why women get knee osteoarthritis more often than men
- How doctors diagnose your level of pain
- When a rub-on pain reliever may be a better — and wiser — choice
- 10 questions to ask yourself before having a joint replaced
- A low-impact exercise routine that’s great for increasing flexibility
- The latest advances in treating rheumatoid arthritis and gout
- Whether knuckle cracking raises the risk of hand arthritis
AND SAVE 30% OFF OF THE COVER
PRICE ... shipping and handling is free!