Healthy Feet: Preventing and treating common foot problems
IS FOOT PAIN
slowing you down?
Key tips for stronger, healthier, and happier feet
When your feet work like they’re supposed to, you probably don’t give them a second thought. But when they hurt, even a walk to the mailbox can be an ordeal. Healthy Feet: Preventing and treating common foot problems, a Special Health Report from Harvard Medical School, tells you everything you need to know about keeping your feet healthy, strong, and pain-free.
The report is packed with useful information to help you overcome foot pain and get back to your favorite activities as soon as possible. For example, you’ll learn:
- How you can ease heel pain, whether it’s from plantar fasciitis, an inflamed Achilles tendon, or bursitis
- Simple steps you can take to treat pain resulting from flat feet
- What to look for in shoes so you can avoid painful bunions and bunionettes
- How to avoid toenail fungus and athlete’s foot
- The differences between corns and calluses, and how you can treat both at home