Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Discover the advances and strategies that can help you prevent, slow, and more effectively control COPD.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is exhausting and exasperating. It can sap you of the strength to pursue everyday chores, as well as those activities that give you the most satisfaction and pleasure.
Fortunately, as never before, advances in medication and treatment are enabling men and women to lessen the symptoms of COPD, retain greater lung function, and maintain full, active, and independent lives.
This new Special Health Report will give you empowering information to work with your physician to create and implement treatment strategies to manage your COPD effectively — and successfully.
You’ll learn how doctors define and diagnose COPD…What symptoms distinguish chronic bronchitis and emphysema, who is most at risk, what tests are most important, and more.
You’ll discover game-changing medications and rehabilitative therapies…How more than 30 bronchodilators compare for efficacy, new minimally invasive surgical options, at-home programs to promote breathing efficiency.
You’ll gain insights for reducing flare-ups and building stamina…How to keep your home irritant-free, the two vaccines anyone with COPD should get, helpful tools and gadgets, and the do-anywhere exercise with lasting benefits.
Live—and—breathe, easier! Send for your copy of this valuable new report today!
In Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease you’ll find...
- Analyses of today’s best treatment options including medications, pulmonary rehabilitations and more
- The 2 tests that offer the best clue to whether you have COPD
- New oxygen systems that provide greater mobility and freedom
- Practical, no-cost ways to lessen symptoms and add lung power
- SPECIAL BONUS SECTION: 4 Ways to Quit Smoking — Strategies for kicking the habit for good