Caregiver’s Handbook: A guide to caring for the ill, elderly, disabled ... and yourself
For those given the responsibility to care for a loved one, The Caregiver’s Guide is the indispensable online Course that provides practical advice to help you handle a wide variety of day-to-day challenges.
From meeting day-to-day needs to coping with the struggles of dementia...planning for medical needs...dealing with legal and financial issues...arranging for additional care and more — this online Course offers you a clear road map to help you care for the needs of a loved one and yourself.
At a moment's notice, you could end up joining the millions of Americans who are filling the role of caregiver for a parent, a spouse or a close relative. Although caregiving is the ultimate act of love and commitment, it can also cause undeniable strain.
That’s what makes The Caregiver’s Guide online course so valuable to you. Step-by-step, issue-by-issue, it answers practically every question you may have about your role as caregiver — including vital questions you may never have considered! For example, you’ll discover how to:
- Create customize a caregiving plan that perfectly meets the needs of your loved one. Our interactive worksheet helps ensure you cover all the bases.
- Simplify common day-to-day challenges — meal preparation, hygiene, incontinence, preventing falls, and more.
- Care for someone with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. You’ll get practical tips to help improve communication, stop wandering, and keep a loved one safe and physically and mentally engaged.
- Know when your loved one needs more care than you can provide and discover the wide variety of options are available to you — up to and including long-term care.
- When it’s time to engage the specialized services of a geriatrician. Discover the many ways they can be a godsend to both you and your loved one, from monitoring medications to improving a loved one’s quality of life.
- Confidently handle legal and financial issues, from wills and trusts to advance care directives, finances, insurance, and more.
Providing care for someone can turn your world upside down. But thanks to The Caregiver’s Guide online course, you’ll be able to shoulder your many responsibilities with greater focus, compassion, and confidence.
Don’t put it off... Enroll today!
The Caregiver’s Guide is yours for just $29.95 — a savings of $10! And remember, you can watch the course as often as you want from any device. It never expires!