An Introduction to Tai Chi
The secret to a happier, healthier, more vital life!
Introduction to Tai Chi
Harvard health experts including medical researcher and tai chi instructor Peter Wayne, Ph.D. and renowned tai chi master Stanwood Chang teach you the basics of tai chi in this enjoyable, health-boosting, new online video course.
Introduction to Tai Chi is a fascinating course that will explain the amazing health benefits of this balance-boosting practice plus bring you how-to videos that teach you 20 different moves so you can create your own tai chi routine.
Harvard Health Publishing’s all-new online video course, Introduction to Tai Chi is the perfect way to try this ancient Chinese practice right from home and get dozens of proven health benefits. This all-new course brings you:
- Details on the physical and mental health benefits you’ll get with regular practice
- The 8 active ingredients of tai chi —including an explanation of “qi”
- Video tai chi instruction you can do as you watch to build a complete routine
- 9 standing tai chi calisthenics, 6 traditional tai chi elements and 5 seated tai chi moves you can do at your desk
- Breathing techniques that promote relaxation
- Simple steps to building a regular tai chi routine
- And so much more!
Although tai chi may sound mysterious recent studies show that it can help to strengthen your heart, build better balance, improve flexibility, slow the onset of dementia, reduce stress, lower blood pressure, help relieve the pain of rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia and so much more.
And everyone can benefit from the practice no matter what your age or fitness level. Harvard Health’s interactive online video course is the perfect way to get started practicing Tai chi. Every tip, technique and fascinating fact is explained by our experts. And the videos are demonstrated by tai chi master, Stanwood Chang and narrated by Harvard Medical School researcher and tai chi teacher, Peter Wayne, Ph.D.
You can watch the course as often as you want, whenever you want and do the moves as you follow along with the videos in the privacy of your own home. It’s fun and relaxing. Try it today!
- Learn from top Harvard experts at your convenience
- Watch, pause, and watch again as often as you want — whenever you want
- Easily skip to slides and sections that interest you most
- Course is always available, never expires
- Videos are designed specifically for beginners and go at a slow, easy-to-follow pace
Sign up today and save $10!
Don’t delay. Enroll in Introduction to Tai Chi today! The entire online course is yours for just $29.95. That’s a savings of $10 and you can watch as often as you want, from any device. It never expires.