Skip to content
When You Visit Your Doctor - Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Questions to Discuss with Your Doctor:
- Have you had fevers, chills, fatigue, or weight loss?
- Have you had any recent infections?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have sinus congestion?
- Do you know when to seek medical attention for infections?
- Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth?
- Have you had nosebleeds or easy bruising?
- Do you get short of breath with minimal exertion?
- Are you lightheaded?
- Have you been unusually tired?
- Have you had abdominal pain or swelling?
- Have you noticed swollen lymph nodes?
Your Doctor Might Examine the Following Body Structures or Functions:
- Lymph nodes (neck, axilla, groin)
- Abdomen (for enlargement or tenderness of the liver or spleen)
Your Doctor Might Order the Following Lab Tests or Studies:
- Complete blood count
- Routine blood chemistries
- Immunoglobulin levels
- Blood test for flow cytometry
- Bone marrow biopsy.